Sunday, February 5, 2012

06 February

Title: The First Marriage by Peter Meinke (Wedding)
Why?: I chose this poem because it reminds me of my parents. They are the perfect couple in my eyes. I feel that they set an example of a beautiful marriage for my family members and myself. They have an amazing story behind their love. They have been married for forty-two years, and their love is still growing. They had ten children including myself. Although they go through their tough times, they still manage to be calm and find a way to solve their problems. I have to say I love my parents! 

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you!! :)
      It is, and our family is huge. My parents have twenty-six grandchildren, and one grandchild (boy).

      Delete
    2. Correcting:
      one great grandchild (boy).

      Delete