Thursday, March 8, 2012

09 March

Full Moon

 I finished watching the last couple of minutes of a series called "Prison Break, on Neflix, I remembered that my English professor gave his students a special assignment. As I walk towards my boyfriend and kiss him goodbye, I walk out the door and noticed that it was dark. I looked up and there was a full moon. I continued to walk down the side walk, and jump inside my car. As I turn on my car, the moon whispers and says, "Let me lead you." I looked up and drove away on the street. I noticed a light shinning over me. I drove straight ahead. Soon I made a stop, made a right turn; I looked both ways, and made a second right turn on a stop light. I continued to drive forward, and felt the moon walking in behind of me. The shadows behind me was like a shield. I was driving like I was flying on a beautiful pile of clouds. I drove, and drove, and get on the lonely freeway that was illuminated by the moon. I then noticed that the moon was beside me. The moon winks and says, "I'll take care of you." I always said friends are the ones who are by ones side. I cried; I wiped my tears and smiled at the happy moon. I switched to the right lane and drove onto another freeway. The shiny moon is now in front of me. I drive, then exit, I stop, and make a left turn. Now, I am driving down the street, pass four stop lights, and finally, I make one last right turn. I park, look up, and the moon puts a spotlight over me and whispers again, "Welcome to your Home Sweet Home." I smiled and said, "Thank you!" Today, I realized that the shiny moon was there to illuminate my path way, every step I took there was the moon watching me, to insure that no accident would occur, and I got home safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment